Let’s keep the kids busy…
So that Mom and Dad can relax!
If the kids have played on our large open lawn, jumped on the trampoline, and putted on our mini golf putting green – AND THEY STILL HAVE ENERGY…. Here’s some alternative options in the area.
- IPIC Play massive indoor kids adventure warehouse. All under one roof, Ipic Play offers rock climbing walls, trampolines, slides, ball pits, jungle gyms, climbing nets and just about everything else you can imagine.
- Cool Runnings offers a fun day for the whole family. The adventure involves riding down a hill on a steel pipe track in a toboggan, which is break-controlled so the ride is completely safe for children. Enjoy a light meal and a cold drink, whilst you wait for your kids to finish up.
- Zipzoom Adventures offers the thrill and excitement of conquering obstacles and zip lining all while suspended a few meters above the ground. The two Zipzoom aerial adventure courses cater for both young and old, making it suitable for 2 – 4-year-olds, as well as older kids and adults.
- Momentum Golf Village Tygervalley - 1.5 hours of putt putt on 27 holes whilst parents and grand-parents can relax in the restaurant if they want.
- Fishing at Hillcrest Quarry offers fishing and a great place to picnic for the kids. They have a variety of fish available such as bass, carp, barbel, trout, and kurper.
- Anna Beulah Farm have an eco-pool, luscious gardens, farms animals, a fully equipped deli, a funky coffee shop, arts and crafts and nifty goods supplied to them by local crafters. Their Clay Café brings out the creative side in your kids, with a range of painting and pottery options to choose from.
- Picnics, Hikes and Mountain biking at Meerendal Wine Estate, Majik Forest, Sonstraal Dam and Tygerberg Nature Reserve present a great way to get your kids active and outdoors.